Popcorn Wagon For Sale It's The IRRESPONSIBLE ADULTS That Annoy Me!!!?

|

It's the IRRESPONSIBLE ADULTS that annoy me!!!? - popcorn wagon for sale

Today I played my 2 children (aged 4 a.m. to 6 p.m.), and a friend from school (6 years) in the vicinity of the gorilla exhibit at the World Famous San Diego Zoo. The children were up to the statues of gorillas is a playground for children to climb and play. Asked at one point, some "adult" (aged 20), my children, to spend more than they could get a statue of a gorilla, raise their glasses of beer up to the images. Previously, the San Diego Zoo has sold alcohol, but only in the sit-in restaurants ... Not for the walk at the zoo. Responsible adults to act responsibly. They are irresponsible adults who annoy me. San Diego Zoo began selling beer in the "dirty work of the Crown" that dot the park than cars and stations popcorn ice cream. The adults are able to consume alcohol, while "enjoying" the zoo. What do you think? I think it's a shame ... only a dollar to send. Your e-mail to the "Contact Us" on the SD Zoo website.

9 comments:

TX Mom said...

This is not the time nor the place for alcohol in a zoo with many children.

TX Mom

TX Mom said...

This is not the time nor the place for alcohol in a zoo with many children.

TX Mom

Maroo said...

Once we have enough problems with what a rethinking of the "wonderful" idea.

JaMiE said...

I do not think that there is a big deal ...

john r said...

wah .... Idont like it when people have the freedom ... Wah ... So what you think. His straight path. They asked to move their children so they can take a picture, what the hell is the problem? You are just another "What should I be forced to think otherwise:" whinbag. The zoo, because they asked, not because there are people who love him. What were some irresponsible not to SD? You do not know the cause, do not you complain that others do what they think it would be wrong. They realize that someone as completely normal, and complained that it is not true? PPL like you are not happy, but until you go to work every home and watch TV G-rated kind of human being is illegal, and millions of us arent like that. I like when the zoo, but everythings better beer. and it was legal and their right to prevent that a fascist .. and yes I will email and say how wonderful it is that they

Rachel said...

It is outrageous that people can enjoy a day without drinking a beer

pinkpigl... said...

The zoo has no alcohol. I am very grateful.

SunnyDel... said...

Ugh. Ridiculous!
Why is a "need" to drink is still freaking zoo? Even in people who smoke in the zoo. Zoo is really exhausting? (I'm an ex-smoker, so do not bash, I do not understand, lol)
This is a bad idea. They understand when they start to "events" are associated with alcohol!

papa's little girl said...

First came unglued I had my children, if you lose, but I'm like crazy. I do not talk to anyone about to do something to my children when I'm not! Secondly, I am the adults and asked them what they think is right to have beer in the vicinity of small children, while in a zoo, there to learn and enjoy family leave. It is irresponsible and I hope that the e-mail. This is just an accident coming down to us, if you ask me. What happens when you are traveling with young children, and children are being violated? All this because you want to drink in a zoo! That's the trick! I would be glad that e-mails that I am clear with you.

Post a Comment