Affordable Nyc Personal Trainers Do You Know Any Affordable Personal Trainers In NYC Specializing In Weight Loss?

|

Do you know any affordable personal trainers in NYC specializing in weight loss? - affordable nyc personal trainers

I moved to Manhattan to Los Angeles a year ago and had a terrible time keeping on weight. I'm at the point where I know I should be working with a personal trainer, but do not want to spend thousands of dollars on weight loss.
Any advice would be appreciated.
The search for a personal trainer with experience in the weight loss is motivating, encouraging, and not a teacher.
I tried personal trainers at gyms in New York before and I do not think that it is aware of the needs and goals, especially when working with a model of adaptation before!
I am willing and ready to restart the process, just looking for good recommendations!
Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment